Health & Safety
It’s More Than a Safety Policy - It’s a Commitment
ServiceMaster Clean is committed to operating its business the right way, we always put people first. The health, safety and welfare of our customers, employees and the communities we serve are paramount.
Our ongoing commitment to safety and environmental stewardship is an integral part of our daily operations. Safeguarding lives and property is always our prime concern – a value that ultimately translates to higher productivity and ensuring you receive a service that goes above and beyond your expectations. If you have specific safety and compliance concerns relating to your cleaning, contact us today.
- We maintain Public and Product liability insurance requirements.
- We strictly adhere to local authority Health & safety regulations.
- Our Safety documentation is distributed to all Employees and Customers to guarantee awareness and consistent compliance.
- Our environmental stewardship policies guide our use and disposal of potential contaminants and regulated waste.
- ServiceMaster by Deeland Environmental Policy.
- Health & Safety for the Service Employee Hand Book.
- Customer Site inductions for all cleaning staff.
- Thorough and ongoing technician training programs ensure proper use of equipment and application of products.
- We emphasis risk avoidance in all our training materials and classes.
- We extensively test our proprietary products, processes and equipment before use.
- Employees are given COSHH Safety Data Sheet Training.
- Employees are given Material Safety Data Sheet Training.
"Operating Our Business the Right Way, Putting People First"